School Year 2022-2023
The school year is divided into
2 semesters and a summer term.
- 1st semester: 16 th August ~ 16 th December 2022
- 2nd semester: 10 th January ~ 16 th June 2023
- Summer School: 26 th June 2023
School Hours: 8:30 am ~ 2:30 pm.
- Half day program: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Full day program: 8.30 am – 2.30 pm
- Arrival Time: 8.00 am – 9.00 am
- After-school activities: 2.30 pm – 3.20 pm
- After school supervision: up to 3.45 pm
|Approximate Age||Level||Class Name|
|18 – 24 months||Pre-Nursery||Buzzing Bees|
|2 + years||Nursery A||Fantastic Foxes|
|Nursery B||Playful Pandas|
|Nursery C||Delightful Ducklings|
|3 + years||Kindergarten 1 A||Creative Caterpillars|
|Kindergarten 1 B||Cheerful Cheetahs|
|Kindergarten 1 C||Fabulous Frogs|
|4 + years||Kindergarten 2 A||Enchanted Elephants|
|Kindergarten 2 B||Happy Hippos|
|Kindergarten 2 C||Gifted Giraffes|
|5 + years||Kindergarten 3||Terrific Tigers|
|6 + years||Grade 1||Lion King|
Requirements for Enrollment
- Application form
- Medical Information Form
- Photocopy of Child’s Birth Certificate / Passport
- 2 passport size photos of the child
- Photocopy of Parents’ Passport (Visa, if any)
- Photocopy of the child’s immunization record
- Photocopy of Child’s House Registration (for Thai only)
- Photo of most recent school academic report (if any)
Snacks & Lunch
We provide healthy and nutritious snack and lunch to our students daily. Non-pork and vegetarian meals are also provided. All food is prepared on the premises each day.
- Parents are requested NOT to send junk food or unhealthy snack to school.
- Snacks are also provided for students staying on for after school classes.
- School must be clearly informed if your child has any food allergies
Water dispensers are situated around the school and children are encouraged to drink water throughout the day.
Resources comprising of worksheets, workbooks, reading materials, etc. are provided for every student.
Students are taken on a field trip once or twice in a semester. There will be no extra charges for these trips.
The school has insurance for students for medical expenses from accidents caused during school hours or on school trips. There is no separate charge to parents for this service.
We provide the following transport assistance:
Free Shuttle Service Pick-Up Points are:
- BTS Ploenchit (at the back of Novotel)
- Wittayu Road (end of Soi Ruamrudee)
School Bus Service (Paid)
The following places are included in Zone 1:
- Lang Suan Road
- Wittayu Road
- Soi Somkid
- Mahadlek Laung
Please contact the office for more details.
We provide a varied after-school activities to children that will enable them to explore new interest and hobbies, an opportunity to build confidence, create friendships and teamwork, and learn new languages. Kindly refer to the after-school activities form for details.
The school gate remains locked throughout the day. Visitors need to ring the bell to enter the school premises. No child is allowed to go beyond the school gate.
Each student is given a ‘Student ID’ card which is to be shown to our staff when picking up the child from the school or from the school bus. No child will be allowed to leave the school with any unregistered person. If there is any change to the usual routine the school must be advised in writing or phone call. This is to ensure the safety of your child.
The school must be informed if your child is diagnosed with a contagious disease such as chicken pox, HFMD or has been in contact with any other infectious or contagious disease. The school must also be informed if your child will be absent from school on a particular day or a particular period of time.
Phone numbers provided by parents must be reachable at all times. The school must be informed of any change of address or telephone number so that parents can be reached in case a need arises.
Throughout the year, Kids Kingdom holds special events such as Christmas concert, Sports Day, International Day etc in which parents can watch their child perform or in events such as Teaching Demonstration day or PTC in which parents can learn more about their child’s academic level and progress. Parents are requested to join in these special events.
- Except of “Show & Tell activities, no toys, books or items of actual or sentimental values are to be brought to the school. Any such items must be labeled and brought to our attention so that we can make sure that it is returned. If these conditions are not met, we cannot accept responsibility.
- Jewelry is not allowed. There is no exceptions, as we do not accept responsibility.
- Since handkerchiefs are often lost, we request that each child deposit a box of tissues with us.
- Any parent wishing to discuss the child’s progress or requesting information is required to contact the School Director, Dr. Lek, between 8:30 and 9:30 am or 12:30 and 2:30 pm.
- Written messages are the preferred means of placing request for actions on the part of the staff.