School Year 2022 - 2023
The school year is divided into
2 semesters and a summer term.
- First semester: 16th August ~ 16th December 2022
- Second semester: 10th January ~ 16th June 2023
- Summer School: June ~ July 2023
School Hours: 8:30 am ~ 2:30 pm.
- Half day program: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Half day + school program: 8.30 am – 1.30 pm
- Full day program: 8.30 am – 2.30 pm
- Arrival Time: Between 8.00 – 8.40 am.
- Afternoon supervision: up to 3.30 pm
- After-school activities: 2:40 – 3.30 pm
- After school supervision: up to 4.00 pm
|Approximate Age||Level||Class Name|
|18 – 24 months||Nursery 1||Lovable Leopards|
|2 + years||Nursery 2 (A & B)||Jolly Jaguars / Creative Cats|
|3 + years||Kindergarten 1 (A & B)||Lively Lions / Playful Panthers|
|4 + years||Kindergarten 2 (A & B)||Kitty's Kittens / Talented Tigers|
|5 + years||Kindergarten 3 (Year 1)||Cheerful Cheetahs|
Requirements for Enrollment
- Application form
- Medical Information Form
- Photocopy of Child’s Birth Certificate / Passport
- 2 passport size photos of the child
- Photocopy of Parents’ Passport (Visa, if any)
- Photocopy of the child’s immunization record
- Photocopy of Child’s House Registration (for Thai only)
- Photo of most recent school academic report (if any)
Snacks & Lunch
We provide healthy and nutritious snack and lunch to our students daily. Non-pork and vegetarian meals are also provided. All food is prepared on the premises each day.
- Parents are requested NOT to send junk food or unhealthy snack to school.
- Snacks are also provided for students staying on for after school classes.
- School must be clearly informed if your child has any food allergies
Water dispensers are situated around the school and children are encouraged to drink water throughout the day.
Resources comprising of worksheets, workbooks, reading materials, etc. are provided for every student.
Students are taken on a field trip once or twice in a semester. There will be no extra charges for these trips.
The school has insurance for students for medical expenses from accidents caused during school hours or on school trips. There is no separate charge to parents for this service.
The school operates air-conditioned buses fitted with individual seat belts. Monitors are provided on each bus to take care of the students. Please check for more details regarding zones and prices.
We provide a varied after school program such as piano, gym, yoga, ball sports, Thai, art, ESL etc. Please refer to the after-school application form for more details.
The school gate remains locked throughout the day. Visitors need to ring the bell to enter the school premises. No child is allowed to go beyond the school gate.
Each student is given a ‘Student ID’ card which is to be shown to our staff when picking up the child from the school or from the school bus. No child will be allowed to leave the school with any unregistered person. If there is any change to the usual routine the school must be advised in writing or phone call.
Parents and guardians need to be aware of children at all times when driving in the school lane / grounds. Cars can park along the correct side of the lane and also on both sides during morning (8.30 – 9.15) and afternoon hours (2.30 – 3.00). Parents are to be careful not to park in front of any gate.
The school must be informed if your child is diagnosed with a contagious disease such as chicken pox, HFMD or has been in contact with any other infectious or contagious disease. The school must also be informed if your child will be absent from school on a particular day or a particular period of time.
Phone numbers provided by parents must be reachable at all times. The school must be informed of any change of address or telephone number so that parents can be reached in case a need arises.
Throughout the year, Kids Kingdom holds special events such as Christmas concert, Sports Day, International Day etc in which parents can watch their child perform or in events such as Teaching Demonstration day or PTC in which parents can learn more about their child’s academic level and progress. Parents are requested to join in these special events.